Wednesday, August 27, 2014

In the black.

Today's outfit post is one of the most-used ensembles in my closet. It's so versatile and comfortable that I find myself reaching for it day after day after day.
When I wear this outfit, it gives me the confidence to go up to complete strangers and introduce myself and offer to bring them drinks. This get-up says that I am approachable and obligated to be nice, so people don't hesitate to ask me questions or to tell me all about their food allergies. 


Don't you just love how the black accents the black and brings out the black in the black? And the long pants and the long sleeves and the long apron keep my delicate skin protected and hidden, while highlighting any and all food that might come into contact with my outfit at any point. 


I love that the apron has not one, but three whole pockets for all the crap I carry around during the day. A sleek ponytail pulls the whole look together, plus, it's mandatory. 

For the curious, the shirt is the only long-sleeved black button-up shirt I could find in my size in the entire mall, found at JCPenney; the pants are a polyester mess from Sears, and the shoes are Skechers waterproof, non-slip work shoes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment