Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Whole Month!

It has been a month since I began this blogging thing, and I must say, it has been fantastic so far! This blog has gone viral, receiving a billion hits a day! I can't go grocery shopping without droves of people stopping me to ask why I'm not wearing black or dinosaur stickers! Oprah calls nonstop, and let's not even talk about the paparazzi! It's okay though; I am slowly adjusting to my new life of fame and fortune and glamour.






In all seriousness, this blog has been incredible fun to write, and I have truly loved doing it. A month may not seem like a celebration-worthy amount of time, but for me, it is huge. The first month is just the first step, the first bit of proof that I can do whatever I set out to do, as long as I work my ass off and am unafraid to look stupid once in a while. The support I have received has been overwhelming and humbling. I would write this blog even if no one read it or liked it, but the fact that there are people who do both makes me feel like I can lift tractors while wearing wedges. It is a great feeling.


So, here's to the first month down, and to many, many more in the future! I have big, fun plans for this space, and I can't wait to get started. Thank you for being a part of this with me. :)

For the curious: The photos for this post were taken by Sabrina Coleman, and all details for clothing can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment