Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday!

Thanksgiving was great, now it's time for Black Friday! I love Black Friday; it's the one day of the year when it's totally okay to wear all black! That's what Black Friday is all about, right? Wearing all black on a Friday? 




I guess some people celebrate Black Friday by waking up at 3:00am so they can join gobs of other sleep deprived people in shopping for $12 televisions and $3 iPads. That's all well and good, but I prefer to stand around in the snow, taking pictures of myself while the neighbors shake their head at my antics. I might not get a cheap TV out of it, but at least my shoes are full of snow.

For the curious: These photos were taken on Wednesday, and by Thursday morning, all that snow was completely gone. Spooky, right? Maybe my reverse psychology works? My black turtleneck is Banana Republic, and yes, my tulle skirt from Eshakti.com gets a lot of use. I think I wear it more than I wear jeans at this point, which tells me I'm living my life right.

No comments:

Post a Comment