Thursday, November 20, 2014

You know you want my shirt!

Remember this great outfit?



You should, as I have featured it on this blog not once, but twice, that second time being just a couple of days ago. Well, I have good news! Hell City Kitty is now selling their awesome band merchandise in their Etsy store! These shirts are designed and silk-screened by the members of the band, which makes the whole thing extra-special. I can say with certainty that your favorite big-time musicians are most definitely not doing that. I'll be keeping an eye on this shop for other designs, too; HCK is known for their killer tees, and I do believe there is more awesomeness brewing. So get yourself an incredible tee from some incredible musicians and even more incredible human beings! Seriously, the members of this band are some top-notch people, and it feels good to support them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment