Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Time for a break!

Did you know that multi-tasking isn't really a thing? It's not! At least, I don't think it is. I've noticed that anytime I think I'm doing two things at once, I'm really just doing one thing for a second, and then switching to the other thing for a second, and doing both things poorly. I'm sure some of you may have noticed that I've been slacking a bit on the ol' blog, but the truth is, I haven't been slacking. I've been trying to multi-task, and it hasn't been working well for me. I have so many great plans for this blog, but all these changes I want to make take as much time and attention as a blog post does. I've been trying to refresh and renew and wander into new territory while also trying to maintain the schedule I've set for myself. My work has suffered, and I am not okay with that. So, I have decided to take a tiny hiatus from the blog while I get my stuff together. I swear it will be the teeniest, tiniest hiatus ever! I will be working my buns off the entire time so I can come back strong and solid and fully present, and this blog will be better than ever. I'd tell you more, but it's a big secret! Just know that I am excited, and it is going to be awesome.

So, I will be back around soon, in March. I promise you'll hardly even miss me! Well, I hope you'll miss me just a little. Just a smidge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment